printing reduced graphics

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Aug 11 01:07:32 EDT 2009

No, you set the resizeQuality of the image (to best) once when the image is
imported or created to produce the best quality scaling results.

The default is "normal".  The tradeoff is faster scaling.  But if your goal
is good image quality, you could try setting the resizeQuality.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design