Edu Ware Revlets

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Mon Aug 10 18:02:11 EDT 2009

Please do recommend them, Kurt!  That's why I put them up, and the
more that use them the happier I'll be.

I'm interested in creating exploratory environments, where students
(and teachers) can discover especially qualitative relationships given
a little guidance.  I've made some others, and hope to add those and
dream up some additional ones in the coming months.

George