formattedText and Unicode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Aug 10 00:38:26 EDT 2009

Terry Judd wrote:
> Richard - any special instructions on what range/variety of characters the
> text should contain? because I had not trouble with either line spacing or
> displaying/exporting the formatted text with a chunk of text I tested
> imported as UTF-8, UTF-16LE and UTF-16BE.

Thanks for looking into this, Terry.  Not sure why I was having line
endings not showing, but the latest version of the function which now
replaces platform-specific line endings with Rev-native (Unix, "CR")
line endings works a treat.

Anyone with more experience have any idea why line endings would be only
sometimes problematic with Unicode?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World