Enterprises that don't allow "foreign" exe's

Edward D Lavieri Jr edljr at mac.com
Sun Aug 9 22:15:42 EDT 2009

Phil,

My 25-years of govt experience tells me that the answer depends upon
which agency/department you are referring to. Take DoD for example,
they use service-wide encrypted Intranets. They have a list of COTS
that are authorized for installation. If your product or related plug-
in is not on the list, it takes time and hoops to to get it there.

Ed

ID Leaders
http://idleaders.com