How do you solve this dilemma?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Aug 9 00:43:36 EDT 2009

FWIW, I agree that this is an issue that badly needs current addressing.

Can you tell me much about the demographics of your "fellow teachers and
coworkers"?  e.g., how old are they, what do they teach, what do they want
to do with the software, what sorts of software do they already know how
to use, etc.??

Depending upon the answers to these questions, and whether it was in my
ability range, I'd be happy to develop teaching materials for them...

Let me know...

Judy