revlet and path

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 7 13:13:31 EDT 2009

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Jan Schenkel wrote:
>> Hmm, it seems to be missing the 'URL' keyword - what happens if you
>> change:   start using stack tStack
>> into:
>>   start using stack URL tStack
>
> I was kicking myself for not noticing that, and had high hopes, but it
> still fails the same way.
>
> Using the "url" keyword, I can now "go" to the stack which appears
> behind the browser window. But when I try to start using the now-opened
> stack, it fails with the same error codes.
>
> This also fails with the same errors:
>
>   go stack url tStack
>   put there is a stack "teststack" into fld 1 -- it's now open, but this
> errors
>
> I'll keep tinkering with it.

Okay, this seems to work:

   put "http://jacque.on-rev.com/testapp/teststack.rev" into tStack
   put the short name of this stack into tMainStack
   go stack url tStack -- opens behind browser
   go stack tMainStack -- return to revlet
   start using stack "teststack" -- no errors!
   put the stacksinuse into fld 1 -- it's there

Going back to the revlet before continuing the script works. I haven't
yet tried whether the stack in use will actually catch any messages, I'm
out of time right now, but will test more later.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com