revweb and videos (quicktime and youtube)

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Aug 7 09:11:56 EDT 2009

Thanks, Klaus. It was your latter suggestion that I was thinking of, but
I also found out the "revbrowser" does not appear to work in a revlet.
Having a browser open up inside a revlet, which is itself open inside a
browser... seems kind of convoluted... but could actually provide some
useful functionality.

Richard