revweb and videos (quicktime and youtube)

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Aug 7 07:23:10 EDT 2009

Solved the first item. In other versions of Rev, it works fine to set
the filename of a quicktime player to something of the form,
"ftp://....". Doing so in a revlet will lock everything up. But when I
switched to "http://... ", all worked fine. Streaming begins and the
video plays fine.

I'd still like to hear thoughts on the YouTube item, though.

Thanks.
Richard