revlet and path

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Aug 6 15:43:41 EDT 2009

On Aug 6, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Yves COPPE wrote:

> Thank for the explanation, but I cannot do what you say
>
> can you explain me an "How to" for passing a parameter from the loaded
> web pae to the revlet ???
>
> What you are saying is very importan because it's a questino that oftn
> comes : how to start using a stack in an handler of a revlet !!!

Sorry, Yves. I don't know how to pass parameters to a revlet from a
web page; I only know that someone recently posted to this list how to
do it. You should be able to find it by searching the list archives,
or maybe someone will respost this information. Anyone have it?

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University