QTVR no longer works on new Windows computers

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Aug 5 13:05:06 EDT 2009

On Aug 5, 2009, at 1:01 PM, Stgoldberg at aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a workaround for this problem, or whether Apple
> plans
> to update its Quicktime Player to support QTVR on new Windows
> computers?

I filed a bug report on this and have been exchanging emails with
someone at Apple over the last few days regarding this issue. I don't
know when/if Apple will fix it but they are being proactive and have
been collecting data on the make/model/video card driver of computers
that fail to display QTVR.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore