QTVR no longer works on new Windows computers

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 13:01:40 EDT 2009

Up to now, I have incorporated QTVR in the Quicktime Player in my Rev
standalones, and it has worked well on both Mac and Windows.   However, the newer
Windows computers with   64 bit operating systems, while continuing to
support the showing of Quicktime movies, apparently do not support viewing QTVR
panoramas, as reported by other users on the web.   QTVR panoramas thus do
not appear in Rev standalones.
Does anyone know of a workaround for this problem, or whether Apple plans
to update its Quicktime Player to support QTVR on new Windows computers?
Thanks.
Stephen Goldberg