Problem with answer file(s)

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Aug 4 10:20:00 EDT 2009

You need look up 'answer file with type' in the dictionary.

As far as I can remember (unreliable!) of previous conversations about
this, filtering in the normal answer file command is dependant on
files having a file type assigned to them by the creating program,
making it nearly useless in OS X because file types are pretty much
deprecated in the OS.

Ian