[Data grid] dgProp[column labels] returning nothing

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Aug 4 08:46:08 EDT 2009

On Aug 4, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:

> In a script involving a data grid I need its number of columns. My
> idea (is it the good one ?) is to use the number of lines of
> dgProp["columns"] or of dgProp["column labels"]

Yes, counting the number of lines of the dgColumns will work as that
will return the number of columns that you have defined in your data
grid.

> I am not in a hurry as I get what I need with dgProp["columns"]
>
> But, I am curious to know what I am missing when I try
> dgProp["column labels"]?

It's because there is no defined getprop for a "column labels"
property. You can set the column labels however. I will add in the
code so getprop works.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore