[ANN] Stacks published on the Web

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun Aug 2 13:16:00 EDT 2009

Le 2 août 09 à 18:43, Colin Holgate a écrit :

> On Aug 2, 2009, at 12:35 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
>
>> But in terms of real ability to fill very unfriendly code to the
>> client-side computer, 100 k is enought to kill anything of the
>> local file-system and even the hard-disk it-self by speeding it up
>> until it definitivelly crash via a 6ko sniplet. So, if 100 k is
>> enought to kill and hack anything, both, the Java or Flash security
>> models are only non-sense in anything else out of marketing
>> considerations.
>
> This isn't a worry, because the 100k is effectively a text file, and
> Flash has no way to execute the file. It's only for storing things
> like preferences.

Would not be a good idea to insist and i will hangup there after just
some last words : this is just what the marketing says. Any master2 n-
tier security course just make us green about all what can, in fact,
be done behind the scene. In my own case, the best i learned about the
subject credits more an army officier thesis than the unmodeled course
contents...

...,

Pierre

--