Command-line screen recorder for Mac and PC?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sat Aug 1 12:10:44 EDT 2009

David,

I'm assuming this is the way it would work (using the clipboard and
qtPaste), based on the available EQT commands. I'll be testing it on
Monday. I thought if one pasted an image at a given time, the image
would remain visible in the movie for x period of time until it was
replaced by another. Maybe not.

Richard