Is there a comfortable way the print scripts?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Aug 1 03:07:46 EDT 2009

You could write a script to print it in columns, but .... wouldn't
your code wrap in the columns?  Seems like that would be harder to
read.

My advice:
Get a bigger screen and don't print it out at all!   save a tree.

Sometimes I print out a few lines I need to notate but I think most of
us try to keep the paper waste down if possible.

sorry if this sounds arrogant.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com