sample data grid code

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at sddev.castandcrew.com
Tue Apr 14 17:02:38 EDT 2009

> I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never had to wait
> for my wife while shopping  :-)
>
> Regards,

Trevor,

Ha ha!  Your wife must read this email list.  Ok, if you say so.  :-)

Trevor, I think the above was the last from you after what I had
responded to, so a quick status update.  Basically I was deep diving
into development and also traveling hence the time gap.

In any case, the prognosis is good.  My little app is really coming
along.  I haven't gotten everything you suggested in and working yet,
but mostly so, in any case, I am no longer stuck thanks to your
generous help.  I'm blown away by the fact that you actually updated
the manual with info on a command I needed, ScrollLineIntoView, wow.

The data grid is really marvelous, deep bows.  I am a few days behind
on the mailing list digests and catching up now.

Aloha,
Sadhu

ps, technical notes

I saw one typo, page 7 of the standalone API pdf:

RefeshList
- Redraws the data displayed in the data grid.

should be RefreshList (r missing)

Also, I have the SetDataOfIndex command working to update single cells
as needed, but I was getting a recursion error with the SetDataofLine
command.  It could be me.  I will prove it can be duplicated in a
simple stack and then file a bug report if it is so.

I filed one bug report on alternate row colors apparently not working.