Dumb Newbie Questions -- 1 of N

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 18:38:53 EDT 2009

Good to know I am not alone.

I made a stack with 11,000 cards. Navigating via script or msg is fast ("go
cd 7500"). Navigating with Cmd-3 (or its menu equal) is horrible. I wonder
why. Finding is not bad, not nearly as fast as HC, but not bad. Saving takes
a few seconds. Sorting takes a little time. I have not experimented with
other common commands to see what else slows down, or whether it is possible
to design around them.

I think the one thing, for me, that is disappointing in Rev is this
practical limit on the number of cards. A la HC, it is comforting to me to be able
to hold the data within the app. That means lots of cards.

Craig Newman