rev dictionary blocked

Thierry th.douez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:27:01 EDT 2009

Le 30 avr. 09 à 17:49, Björnke von Gierke a écrit :

> I have no clue what it could be, but as the docu is all rev code,
> you could theoretically try to find a fix yourself...

Yes, you're right except that I'm very busy finishing a project.....
and it's more than annoying , specially at this time of development :-(

> If you'd rather just have the documentation without doing any coding,
> and reinstalling rev is too hassle some

same remark as above...

> maybe i can persuade you to try my documentation replacement:
> http://bjoernke.com/runrev/bvgdocu.php

excellent :-)
I'll have a try.

> have fun

surely, I'll have :-)

> Björnke
>
> On 30 Apr 2009, at 17:31, Bernard Devlin wrote:
>
>> I've noticed myself that there is about a 10 second delay between
>> clicking on a dictionary entry and it being displayed below.  I
>> thought that this was due to the dictionary checking across the
>> internet for any user notes for the selected dictionary entry.

Well, I hope you're wrong because I'm not always connected to the
Internet
when coding..... and probably not the only one...

Thanks for all your answers !

Thierry