Page turning . . .again

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:54:51 EDT 2009

Oddly enough, when I saved the Core Image Visual Effects stack from
RevMedia 2.9 with RR 3.5 30 day trial as a Legacy stack Dreamcard
2.6.1 was able to use it - as these effects were introduced in RR 2.6 I
wonder why the stack was not made available at that point
even though the leveraging of Core Image Effects is documented?