rev dictionary blocked

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Apr 30 11:49:45 EDT 2009

I have no clue what it could be, but as the docu is all rev code, you
could theoretically try to find a fix yourself...

If you'd rather just have the documentation without doing any coding,
and reinstalling rev is too hassle some, maybe i can persuade you to
try my documentation replacement:

http://bjoernke.com/runrev/bvgdocu.php

have fun
Björnke