rev dictionary blocked

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:31:32 EDT 2009

I've noticed myself that there is about a 10 second delay between
clicking on a dictionary entry and it being displayed below.  I
thought that this was due to the dictionary checking across the
internet for any user notes for the selected dictionary entry.

It's very annoying.

However, since Thierry is on 3.0 and I'm on 3.5, maybe it is not the
user notes feature.  The other thing we have in common is that we are
both on OS X 10.4.11 .

Bernard