Avoiding multiple instances of a running Rev app

Paul Williams p.williams at alkazar.net
Thu Apr 30 08:56:48 EDT 2009

Richard,
have at look at pv.exe
http://makemsi-manual.dennisbareis.com/pv_exe.htm

this is a small command that you can run as a shell and it then gives you a
list of processes as well as the option to kill all or any of them.

This works fine in all flavours of windows, what I do is copy pv.exe into a
custom property, then extract it into the default directory, check for multiple
processes with the name of my process then tidy up and close down.

Hope that helps

Paul
Cyclops Software
Telford UK