DataGrid: mouseup stops working after setting dgProp["default column behavior"]: Reloaded

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Apr 29 13:12:29 EDT 2009

On Apr 29, 2009, at 1:02 PM, klaus at major.on-rev.com wrote:

> Hi Trevor,

>>> It was in my last mail:
>>> on FillInData pData
>>> set the text of me to win2mac(urldecode(pData))
>>> end fillInData
>>> Nothing extraordinary I think, and it works as exspected.
>> I thought this was just an extract from the script.
>
> Yes, but you asked for "the script of your custom behavior" and this
> is it :-)
> I only need this handler in my custom behavior!''

You want to define the dgDataControl in your behavior if you want line
selections to work. A data grid queries controls for the dgDataControl
property. I'm not sure it will fix the problem you are experiencing
but it may. You should try adding this to your behavior:

getprop dgDataControl
     return the long id of me
end dgDataControl

Regards,