Page turning . . .again

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Tue Apr 28 17:31:32 EDT 2009

Richmond,

if you are on your mac and it runs MacOS => 10.4 then there is a stack in
the /resources/examples/core image sampler.rev in your Revolution folder in
the application folder. It is in every Revolution package at least since
2.7.4 and up to the current 3.5

Playing around with the CIPageCurlTransition effect you get a fairly decent
page turning.

you can even define a backsideimage of the page turning away.

set the radius to something 300 + and the angle to something close to 180 if
you want to turn the page from right to left.
regards
Bernd