Page turning . . .again

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:37:06 EDT 2009

May be.  However, I am a one-trick pony in terms of programming as
haven't bothered to look at much except xTalk in the last 7 years (well,
unless I count my 'love-in' with Visual Basic 5 and VBA at Abertay).

My Applescript book is 8 years old, so probably not up to much
as far as page-curling is concerned.