How to store a stack in a custom property

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 28 14:30:31 EDT 2009

Francis Nugent Dixon wrote:
> When I have got my head around this principle, I will
> probably spend some nights (I sleep little) thinking :
> "I could have used a Custom Property to do this !" or
> even "How convenient, Custom Properties are !" .....

I guarantee that will happen. My crystal ball says so.

> And maybe (just maybe), one day, I will investigate
> the debugging functions of Revolution ......

I think there are lots of people who haven't used the debugger, even
though it's the quickest way to find what's wrong with a script. I can't
even think of working without it. You'll be surprised how easy it is to
use once you start.

This sounds like a very good topic for a webinar...I think I'll suggest it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com