Closing a splash stack (by script) get « quitted unexpectedly »

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Apr 28 11:02:28 EDT 2009

Bonjour,

I have an app. with a splash stack (standalone) which opens a main
stack and dissolves.

 From the stack « mainStk » it is possible to open a substack « subStk
» of it.

I would like that when the user close the stack « mainstk » both the
substack « substk » and the splash stack are closed.

In the script of the stack « mainStk » I put those handlers :

ON closeStackRequest

      close stack "subStk"

     pass closeStackRequest

END closeStackRequest

ON closeStack

         IF "splashStk" is in the openstacks THEN close stack
"•splashStk•"

END closeStack

This works well if the substack « subStk » is not open

But if it is open then both the main stack « mainStk » and its
substack « subStk » are closed (as expected), BUT a couple of seconds
after, the app « splashStk » quits but I get the message (from Mac) :
the application « splashStk » quitted unexpectedly

Mac Intel OSX 10.5.6 ; Rev 3.5.0

What I am doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Best regards from Grenoble