How to store a stack in a custom property

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 28 06:40:44 EDT 2009

Hi from Paris

OK Jacqueline, you have convinced me.

I just bought the $5 Dan Shafer Chapter to complement
what I've seen about Custom Properties here for the
last few days.

When I have got my head around this principle, I will
probably spend some nights (I sleep little) thinking :
"I could have used a Custom Property to do this !" or
even "How convenient, Custom Properties are !" .....

And maybe (just maybe), one day, I will investigate
the debugging functions of Revolution ......

Just when you think you have a handle on Revolution, you
find that there are still a million things to learn.

Thanks to all on the forum

-Francis

"Progress is just a series of monumental xxxx-ups !"