How to store a stack in a custom property

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Mon Apr 27 17:44:34 EDT 2009

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

> For example: say you have a whole bunch of cards and there is an image
> that will be displayed on each card; can you set the customproperty of
> each card to an image? I'm assuming that each object in a stack may
> have only one customproperty and that assumption may be wrong, so????

Infinite number (almost ;-) of custom properties per object and the custom
properties of one object can be accessed by any other object of any card of
any stack, or of course the cards and stacks themselves. ;-)

In your example you could store all of your images in one custom property
set. You could cipher them. You could then access them from anywhere. By the
way, did anyone mention that custom properties are faster than globals in
memory?  ;-)

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini