How to store a stack in a custom property

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 27 10:22:41 EDT 2009

Hi Judy,

Besides ChatRev, this list is probably the best place to ask "how does
it work?"

Custom properties are really simple. To start using them, just keep in
mind that you can store all kinds of (binary) data in custom
properties. The basics are as simple as when using variables:

set the cProperty of this stack to "this is some data"
put the cProperty of this stack into fld 1

Now, what would you like to do with custom properties?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com