Add data to a dg Table

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Apr 27 05:11:33 EDT 2009

Bonjour Yves,
I just tried that from the docs but without success :-((
AddLine
- AddLine pText, pColumns, pLine
- Use this command to add tab delimited text to the data grid after
you have already populated it by
setting the dgData or dgText.
pText is tab delimited text to add to the data grid. pColumns is a cr
delimited list of column names
that text items map to. pLine is the line number where it should be
added. All data appearing at or
after pLine will be shifted down 1. You will not overwrite any data.
If pColumns is empty then the
"columns" property of the data grid is assumed. If pLine is empty then
the data will be added to the
end of the existing data.
------
Anyway up to now, I am using the following which works :

put "xx" & tab & "yy" & tab & "zz" ...etc...  into tLine
put the dgText of grp "DataGrid 1" into tContent
  put cr & tLine after tContent
  set the dgtext of grp "DataGrid 1" to tContent

HTH

Best regards from Grenoble
André