How to store a stack in a custom property

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Sun Apr 26 10:28:53 EDT 2009

Jérôme, the "tempname" (see docs) can be useful in these situations:

on mouseUp
    put the tempname into tFile
    create invisible stack "thenewstack"
    save stack "thenewstack" as tFile -- save to temp file
    delete stack "thenewstack" -- clear from memory
    set the storedStack of this stack to url ("binfile:" & tFile) --
store in cp
    delete file tFile -- delete temp file
end mouseUp

Best,