htmlText and the templateField

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 06:37:26 EDT 2009

I am out of touch; I thought the word was 'bonk'; or, just maybe,
'boink' refers to bonking pigs :)

Anyway . . .

I just tried this:

on mouseUp
end mouseUp

[DreamCard 2.6.1 !!!!!!!!!!]

and got an 'oink' without a problem;

tried the following:

on mouseUp
  put the htmltext of the templateField into fld "fY"
end mouseUp

and got '<p></p>'.

So, must be that Runtime Revolution doesn't believe in Platonistic ideals!