Rotating images

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Apr 25 15:07:10 EDT 2009

What no one has told me yet is if these images one can rotate in rev are images in containers or images as bitmaps.  In supercard, you can assign an image as path to disc image file to any grahic object.  That object acts as a bounding mask of the image it contains and is independent of the image manipulatins performed to the bitmap within.  If you rotate the polygon that holds an image, the image remains virtically oriented while the bounding polygon rotates around it.  Or, using quad functionality, you can rotate the internal image and leave the polygon static.  But weirdly, it is almost imposible to do manipulate both image and holding graphic in lockstep.

How about rev?