[OT] Shockwave on Linux

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Sat Apr 25 12:33:49 EDT 2009

As a general rule, Director makes Shockwave files (.dcr) and Flash
makes Flash files.

What's really confusing is that swf stands for 'Shockwave Flash', and
I seem to remember that some simpler Director projects can be exported
to .swf as well as .dcr.

Brain overload time, and I can remember having *exactly* the same
confusion when looking into Flash & Director authoring. :-(

Ian