[OT] Shockwave on Linux

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 06:16:55 EDT 2009

For those of you who are wondering (Mark Weider ???):

http://www.oup.com/elt/incredibleenglish/

which I understand are FREEly downloadable:

http://www.oup.com/elt/catalogue/isbn/1960?cc=global

A fantastic resource (well, Mark, if you can put up with the
English accents).

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.