sending HTML mail

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Fri Apr 24 20:08:57 EDT 2009

Hi Sadhu,
Sorry about that chief :)
There's many ways to get that vbscript into your Rev stack to use.

1) Save the vbscript as a txt file.
a. Read in the txt file with: put URL ("file:" & thetxtFileName) into tVBS
b. Use tVBS in your script

2) While developing your application, set the vbscript into a custom
property of an object, say the stack or card. Search the forum for custom
property, on how to do this.
a. go to step 1b.

Searching the forum using "vbscript", you'll find alot of examples of others
Here's a start:
http://www.nabble.com/RR-2.9.0-dp-2---VBscript-to14183565.html#a14183565
http://www.nabble.com/RunRev-2.9-Scripting-Question-to15635296.html#a15635296

Also, search RunRev Dictionary for "do". Half way down, there's a do command
as "vbscript".

Regards,
Mark Stuart