dgText [true] question?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:13:24 EDT 2009

2009/4/24 Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com>

> Do the columns in your header exist in the table? If you pass in true the
> data grid will not try to create the columns. It assumes the columns are
> created already.

Yes - that's the issue. So now I'm trying to name the columns:

set the uProps ["columns"] of the rev_DataGrid of me to columnNames

works, but Im not clear on the internal workings, so some things go wrong.
Fo instance trying to rename a column by script "clears" the column data -
presumably because the link to the dgDataA is no longer valid - all I'd have
to do is rename the keys in the dgDataA - or are their built ins for this?