[ANN] Revolution CGI Engine installation tool for On-Rev accounts

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Apr 24 12:55:24 EDT 2009

Hi Andre,

I had already downloaded the file and installed it in my folder.
The way I installed it was by using webdisk which on-rev had
installed for me.

I clicked your link below and it took me to your site but in the
field it showed internal error and when I clicked on the sample
link it said internal error too.

-=>JB<=-