[ANN] Revolution CGI Engine installation tool for On-Rev accounts

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Apr 24 12:41:43 EDT 2009

Thanks Andre

I used your site and had it install which was done without my needing
to fill out anything if I did it right.  It asked me if I wanted to
replace the
version that was installed.  I had put in on by the webdisk offered with
on-rev and it appears to have been poorly copied so needed replaced.

I downloaded the zip file and put it in my public_html folder using the
webdisk from on-rev.

then I entered the below in my broswer.

http://sundown.on-rev.com/cgi-bin/hello.cgi

instead of taking me to a page with Hello World like your example
I get an Internal Server Error

Do you have any idea what the problem is?

-=>JB<=-