lesson to learn CGIs

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:18:12 EDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:49 AM, -= JB =- <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> My problem is I cannot find the Standalone.app application bundle.  Could
> someone please
> tell me where it is so I can install it.
>
> Haven't played with CGI but based on the following assumptions this should
help: You are using Revolution Studio, Version 3.5, but your Server is
running Windows

Navigate to your Revolution Studio folder, then the 3.5.0-gm-1 folder, then
the Runtime folder, then as the Server is Windows, go to the Windows folder,
then x86-32 folder and duplicate the Standalone file.

The Note about OS X packages is, if your Server is OS X, then instead of
selecting the Windows folder you'd select the Mac OS X folder, again the
x86-32 folder, BUT instead of duplicating the Standalone app, contrl+click
on it to Show Package Contents, once inside, click on the Contents folder,
then the MacOS folder and duplicate the Standalone file.

CAUTION: make sure you duplicate the file NOT move it, if you move it you
may have trouble builiding Standalone applications!!!!

HTH