30 and 31 August in Edinburgh

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Thu Apr 23 18:08:12 EDT 2009

I'm flying on the 30th from Boston to arrive the 31st in the morning.
That way I can visit Edinburgh a little before the conference begins.
I have a ticket to one of the last Festival performances in the
evening, the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra.  Really looking forward
to it!  Want to join me?

George