[ANN] Rev Mentor Top Ten analysis of this email list

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Thu Apr 23 15:30:41 EDT 2009

Fellow babies,

Because I am curious, I have taken the time to analyze your posts to
this list over the last week. I have other reasons, too, but let's
just say I'm curious. In any case, I posted my analysis to the Rev
Mentor blog:

http://www.revmentor.com/revolution-top-ten-video-charts-and-analyzer-2

This is no ordinary analysis. No.

It includes a short, but sweet video commentary, five charts showing
statistics for your week's email postings, and a downloadable email
browser stack tha is my love-slave (I don't think Heather will let me
say b*tch). NOTE: this stack is not an email client and was not seen
on the grassy knoll in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

And it's all free!

Jerry Daniels

Host of Rev Mentor
http://www.revmentor.com