Switch or If

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:00:26 EDT 2009

Hey, that was the only thing useful I learnt doing my "M.A" in IT at
Abertay: what happens when you are
hit by a number 10 bus?

This is the reason my Granny always slipped on a clean pair before she
went shopping. :)

Now, I am a bad programmer in several respects; and the worst is that I
don't comment my way
through my code so when the next system development lifecycle comes
round (Ha, Ha, Ha . . .
What SDLC in a one-room EFL school with 3 computers . . . you can see
why matter attitude is a
bit slack). However, I for one, find reading through other people's code
a lot easier to understand
with if . . . then loops rather than 'switch'; I never use the latter as
on coming back to it later my
logic gets befuddled.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.