OS X Recent Items

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Apr 23 08:20:36 EDT 2009

On Apr 23, 2009, at 2:08 PM, George C Brackett wrote:

> I looked at the code in HexEdit, which displays any corresponding
> text: nothing but an occasional letter here and there. Certainly no
> pathnames.

Thanks George. I also tried terminal and  plutil, using the convert
command and nothing seemed to be what I wanted.

False alarm.

I am trying to get paths of open files (esp. image files) at any point
I want to run my project.

The command-line  lsof is helpful, but Photoshop files present some
kind of problem and don't seem to show up.

I clearly have more research to do; what I want to achieve will
probably require a few approaches bundled together.

sims

sims at ezpzapps.com
Skype:   sims.jim
iChat:   techietours