[OT] Opinions about On-Rev

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Apr 23 03:03:05 EDT 2009

Yes, they should be reported. You have two venues to report bugs and
ask for features. You can email bugs at on-rev.com, or you can post to
the on-rev forum:

http://forums.on-rev.com

We're monitoring both at the moment. A major reason for going out
with on-rev now is precisely to get this kind of feedback from users,
so please, let us have it!

Regards,

Heather