[ANN] First On-Rev based CMS and Blog system available.

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 22:42:20 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:

> Any feedback you may have, please send it to me for making this better.

I'm with -=>JB<=-, I'll be taking it apart until it breaks and then
hopefully putting it back together. First on my list is I notice that on
your Welcome page it says I'm visitor #9875 whilst at the bottom of the page
it says Hit on system: 9876 - it's always one number more. I posted this
here because I know you'll now fix it so if I can't figure it out I can come
back and download your updated work and then see how I should have done it
;-)

Thanks for sharing.