Searching for a tag name in XML

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Apr 22 18:08:26 EDT 2009

David - from memory, I have had to deal with nested tables before (parsing
Flickr pages) and as you point out the replace/itemoffset approach would no
have worked. I think I had to rely on either the formatting of whitespace
within the html or the presence of adjacent tags to do what I wanted.

Terry...