Datagrid send focus to a field

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Wed Apr 22 17:51:34 EDT 2009

Hi list,

I have a trouble with sending the focus to a field. The objective of this
code is move a field text over the datagrid, copy the values from the
datagrid to the field text, make some changes, perform some operations and
update some values into the datagrid.
When I set the location of the field and send the focus, the field text
don't recive the focus, and I need to click again inside to select the text.
Have the datagrid trapped the focus?

What is wrong? Or other way to do the same better?

Code:

on selectionChanged pHilitedIndex, pPrevHilitedIndex

    switch tCol
       case 2
         show fld ftmp
         set the width of fld ftmp to 41
         put 322 into tCoorFila
         add (tLinea-1)*21 to tCoorFila
         put the dgDataOfIndex [ pHilitedIndex ] of me into t_LineData

         put t_LineData["Col 2"] into fld ftmp

         put the dgVScroll of group "DataGrid" into tScroll

         set the location of fld ftmp to 625,tCoorFila-tScroll
         select the text of fld ftmp
         focus on field ftmp
         break
       case X...